Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Documented Life Project week 25

This week's Documented Life Project Challenge was to cover your flap in hearts.  I placed strips of washi tape and tissue tape on a piece of cardstock and then colored them with acrylic glazes.  After adding random machine stitching, I free hand cut hearts and attached them to a stenciled page that uses a cool vintage calligraphy script stencil from Stencil Girl. To set the hearts off a bit, I added a shadow with water activated Stabilo pencil.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Your pages are always so outstanding. You certainly met this challenge with gusto!
I don't always leave a comment, but I have been enjoying your journal and you inspire me to get mine out and start journaling again. Thank you for that! Gorgeous work!!!
Keep Smiling.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)