Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CC2C #6

This week for Linda's CC2C Challenge we're using page 38 in the book - tissue wrap collage.  My tag follows the technique and is embellished with cut words from my SheArt stamp by Christy Tomlinson (Unity Stamps).
All those wonderful layers and textures just cried out for some definition don't you think?  So I made a couple more tags....so hard to just make ONE tag ;-).....and on these I rubbed over the textures with Portfolio oil pastels.  On the left tag, I used blues, purple and white and rubbed it in more, while on the right tag I just used white.

I love how much more defined those cool wrinkles are!

4 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

awesome!

Scrumplescrunch said...

ooooh I love those wrinkles too, but only on paper!!!!Wonderful dimension and the colour palette of confident blue; looks like the Ocean swirling around on the ones you added oil pastels, they look beautiful to me Penny.
Smiles:)
Sue

Sandie said...

I love everything about these tags, how unique and creative!

Anna said...

Oh what fun!!! This is a great set of tags! Love the blues!
I hadn't thought of digging out my oil pastels...LOL now I need to go digging in my art cabinets again!