Monday, June 27, 2011

Wedding card

Thought I'd share a card I made to send for a relative's wedding - I did some really simple things to make this card look elegant. First, I stamped and gold embossed a flourish onto a patterned background paper, then I also stamped and gold embossed my sentiment onto the vintage couple image. Finally, I diecut a couple flowers from the same ribbon adhered on the middle of the card and added a paper flower and stickles to the centers. After gold edging the background panel with a leafing pen, I adhered it to a card stamped with a Prima frame stamp. I was pleased with how it turned out - and it's even flat for mailing!
Image: Luna Girl, Stamps: Green Pepper Press, Technique Tuesday, and Prima

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card! I am sure they will love it, I do.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is mouth watering gorgeous!!!
Wishes
Lynne

Trishia said...

Eeewww....I love the cool blue with the warm sepia. Great combo! Stunning card and one very lucky couple to be receiving this!