Thursday, October 7, 2010

Green Paper October Challenge


Mary Green had a terrific trio of images in a collage sheet on her blog Green Paper for a collage challenge and this is my gluebook page that I created using the two girls and snippets of the other two images on top of a vintage photo from Paris with music and french text scraps. I liked cutting the two girls apart and making them look like they were holding hands - maybe the older sister dragged the younger to all the famous sites. You can see the collage sheet of images on the October Challenge post at Mary's blog HERE.

9 comments:

Joanna said...

Great background, and imaginative use of the images!

Anonymous said...

I love that you have them holding hands - wonderful idea. Really sweet page!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gluebook page! I just have to try one of these!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Yuo have made some beautiful things since my last visit. I try to stop by in the week, but am usually too tired. My working hours at 9-5 but I travel 32 miles by train so my actual working day is 7.30 - 6.45!!! Weekends are crammed with "Me" time as a result :0) :0)
But I am creating more & feeling happier because of it. Mostly because it is finishing off of started pieces!

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is gorgeous - love what you've done with these images!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

As always, beautiful art. You have created an imaginative, well composed collage. Lynn x

Lynn Stevens said...

Wonderful collage of images, Isn't that just like an older sister! LOL

Trishia said...

Penny, I love the depth of field I sense in this collage! And I always enjoy your perception, way of looking at things -- like separating the girls and putting them together the way YOU see them.

JulesinParadise said...

sO COOL...love the contrast in the background and the 'sisters'!