Sunday, January 17, 2010

Theme Thursday - Hearts

This is my heart project for the challenge at Theme Thursday. I recently acquired this terrific stamp from Paperbag Studios and stamped it onto vintage text paper and embellished it with punched hearts from a scrap of an embossing powder resist with Glimmer Mist background (stamp used is Hero Arts brocade background). I also tried out a technique of paper transfer onto canvas after watching a video posted from Stampington. I used a patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket and Claudine Hellmuth's multi medium - this stuff is so fantastic for transfers!! Try it if you haven't - I get the best results with it.

3 comments:

K said...

gorgeous collage!

Sharon McGarry Sams said...

I love the layering and canvas. Great ideas for using the flowers in a "different" way - i will have to remember that.

Willy said...

Lovely card with this great stamp!