Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ready-Steady-STAMP christmas banner #2

Here is banner #2 for RSS. My overall plan is to spell NOEL with the four banners (yes, Angelnorth you were right!) The ingredients are 1:Christmas Tree, 2: your colours, 3:eyelets, 4:cut-n-dry stamping, 5: kraft paper. This time for variation with my colours I used more of the black and the dark red is more of the accent colour. The cut-n-dry stamping is done on kraft paper and makes up the background. I used a Ten Seconds Studio kabuka mold to press the foam into and create my stamp. Fun technique to try! My stamp (Tin Can Mail) is the tag "Oh Christmas Tree" - how appropriate is that for my O!!

4 comments:

Isabelle Norris said...

Beautiful !!!! I guess there will be the word "noel" in the end ;)
Thanks for playing with us

isaxx

AngelaC said...

Beautiful! I love the idea of spelling out NOEL in the end... inspired.

P'tite Plume said...

Stunning! Very great art work!!!

Anonymous said...

ohh this is such an original Banner !!
love it :)
Brigitte from Australia :)
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com