Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ready-Steady STAMP challenge 8

Here's my gate fold card for RSS challenge #8. The ingredient list: 1:C for Christmas, 2:lilac, black, and silver, 3:snowflakes, 4: 2x4 skinny, 5:crackle. My background is watercolor paper stamped with snowflakes that were clear embossed, then sprayed with lilac colored glimmer mists. I originally had a Maya Road sheer snowflake shape that I tried using distress crackle paint on and it finally dried, but didn't crackle at all! So I used the shape and cut out a piece of chipboard and that gave me the right surface for the crackle paint. My little girl in her winter outfit is a photo stamp from Oxford Impressions and the Christmas stamp is from Inkadainkado.

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Love the big snowflake and the little girl is perfect on the skinny - great card!

Isabelle Norris said...

wonderful card !! thanks for playing with us
isa

scrapperjulia said...

Beautiful! Love the big crackle snowflake!

Willy said...

Beautiful and funny card!

kiki said...

superbe !
kiki :)

nefertiti said...

très originale!!!!bravo!!!